Thursday 1 August 2013

New Things!

I have wanted a new black bag that i can wear everyday. I spotted this one in zara and i instantly fell in love, and my friend decided to gift it to me, can you imagine how happy i was? I love how sturdy it is, and it was on sale for $29.99! (you guys should definitely check out the zara sale, they have a lot of nice finds)

I have wanted a clutch that looked like this for a while, but they always had a ridiculous price tag. I found this one on f21 and i thought it was a decent price, so i couldn't pass up on it :D

I saw these shoes weeks ago at h&m and they were $29.95. I thought "i don't think i wanna pay that price" so i went back this week, and they came down to $7, and i thought definitely! (Only thing is they don't have straps, but thats not a problem.)

I also recently uploaded a haul video.

Bag - Zara (gift)
Clutch - F21 (on sale for $18)
Shoes - H&M

- Vee xx





No comments:

Post a Comment