Sunday 21 September 2014

Sports Luxe












TOPSHOP Top || FOREVER21 Trousers || H&M Blazer (Try this, or this) || ZARA Heels (Try these) & Bag (Love this!) || ASOS Watch

It usually takes me a bit of time to warm up to trends. With most trends, I don't jump on the bandwagon initially because I like to take my time to pick what works for me and then incorporate what I choose into my personal style. 

The infamous sports luxe trend was one of the few trends which i instantly fell in love with once it emerged. I have tried a few variations of this trend in the past from trousers with stripes (like this one here), sweatshirts, skater skirts, sneakers or even caps (which were never really my thing in the past) and it just always seems to work! This trend is a winner in my opinion. I'm definately excited to experiment with more trends!

Which trends do you think you will be trying out this f/w?

No comments:

Post a Comment