Sunday 25 January 2015

My Color Palette


















SHEINSIDE coat || ZARA Bag, Trousers, Heels || URBAN PLANET Top

I haven't posted anything in a while so I thought I would share this look I wore about a week ago. It features a few of my favourite things to wear at the moment. As I have mentioned a few times already, I can't get enough of turtle necks. I am usually not one who wears revealing outfits too often so I enjoy that they completely cover you up and at the same time keep you looking stylish, which is a win-win for me!
I keep finding myself retuning to this same colour palette - white, black and red. These colours just seem to always work well paired together and as much as I love fashion, it helps to have a fail-safe look.

*P.S: The wind was doing it's thing with my hair.
There's a new video on my channel featuring my current wardrobe staples.

- Vee xx


3 comments: