Sunday 30 August 2015

Denim Jacket












H&M Tank (Similar here) | TOPSHOP Jeans | ZARA Heels | ASOS Watch | FOREVER21 Sunglasses (Similar here) | VINTAGE Denim Jacket

I was invited to grab lunch and hang out with some friends last week and I wanted to wear something fairly comfortable but still put together so I went for my white high waisted jeans from Topshop. They look like jeans but feel like leggings - the best combination, I highly recommend them for anyone looking for the perfect pair of jeans, they come in many colours and cater to all lengths and sizes. I thought tying my tank top in the front added some character to such a simple look and I went with my denim jacket to protect me from the windy moments we still get out here in Canada.
These heels are a recent buy (featured in my haul below) I like how they add an edge to the look without being over the top.

Hope you are all well?

MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP LOOK

MY RECENT HAUL!


2 comments: